Friday, September 17, 2010

Breakfast of champions...

I made breakfast this morning like I always do and I always ask Honey Bunny what she would like.   I mostly decide for her, but in those cases I can swap up, I let her do it.   Since I work from home, I have the luxury of having breakfast with the kids and I try to prepare something every morning.   This morning was eggs w/cheese, blueberries and waffle for Love Boy.  
Anyway, I asked this morning and hesitated for she normally asks for strawberries and we did not have those.   I got ready to state we had blueberries, peaches, applesauce...anything but strawberries.   
Here is how it went:
"What would you like for breakfast?"
No answer....
"Would you like some apple yogurt and waffles?"   (BTW, I bought some whole milk organic yogurt in vanilla flavor and I add cinnamon applesauce...to die for!  :)  )
She shook her head no.   Here it comes I thought....strawberry request...
"I want pizza and chocolate."
HA!
I am still laughing about that.   She did settle for the waffles, apple yogurt and blueberries.   I think I am going to go get her some pizza sticks and make some chocolate pudding and for dinner....it is pizza and chocolate!   Yummy!
Love,
Michele

No comments: