Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hunt for Blue bunny...

I have a shelf right above Love Boy's changing area. I have some stuffed animals on there and he has GOT to have them. There is a blue bunny up there and I simply will not let him have it. For the Juris peeps out there, that bunny was from my office....   There is no reason why I will not let him have it except that I taped it down so it would not fall.  I think I really want just one little stuffed animal up there to look nice.  :)
So, he gets all the other stuffed animals...green bunny, puppy, Titans mascot, etc....but he is not getting that blue bunny.  I have to say that he is determined to get that bunny! He reaches. He grunts. He fusses. He has yet to give up!
Keep trying Love Boy...you will get that blue bunny some day!  I will cave to your sassiness!   :)

Love, Momma

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Dude with all those bunnies from your office surely there is more than one blue bunny??

Michele said...

I gave them all away. I sold Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh at a consignment sale and the others...gone except for the few I saved. I saved the towel one you gave me! It is in Leanne's room. :) I think your aunt made it or something?