Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Honey Bunny and her purse

I normally hang my purse up so no children can reach. Honey Bunny had a pee pee issue and we had to run to the potty as soon as we got home the other day. I threw my purse on the floor in her room.   What was I thinking!?!?!?   My purse all alone at the mercy of the children!!

As I worked the kitchen, Honey Bunny came to me with a wad of paper.   She stated she needed it for 'her purse'.   I asked where she got it and she stated my purse!   I then realized my purse was alone and ran back there to save it.  The only thing taken out was the bunch of reciepts that I had in there.   Not my chapstick, not my wallet, not my phone, but my trash!   I checked the reciepts to make sure nothing important and let her have them.    She proudly put them in her purse and was so happy to be like her momma.

What lesson did I teach her?  Not really sure except hang on to reciepts for a little while for you might need them?   I do think the saying of "one person's trash is another person's treasure" is appropriate for this story.  She treasured my trash!  :)

Love, Michele

No comments: