Monday, November 22, 2010

Dora Head

Hello!
Well, so much has happened in the last month.    First off, Love Boy had counts of 300K!!!!  Whew.   We do not go back unless we see odd bruising (this boy bruises for he has no fear!) and/or the petechial rash.

I had a car accident with the kids one morning while taking them to school.   :(  We are all fine, but dealing with insurance peeps and driving a rental is just not me.   I miss my car, but again...we are all fine.  There was a slight scare for Love Boy was bleeding from his mouth, but all was good for his numbers were too!

I bet you are wondering what the heck I mean by Dora head.   That comment makes me laugh just to type it.  :)   You see, I sell AVON (BTW, purchase by 12/15 from http://www.mbullington.com/ and 10% of your order will be donated to Tiny Handprints.   http://www.tinyhandprints.org/) and they have a hair scrunchy!   I am growing my hair out and I tell you that I did not have enough hair to have a nice pony tail.   So, I bought one and that puppy matches my hair exactly!   Wearing a piece like that is not my style....I feel so "Wendy Williams.'   I normally take my hair off and leave it in the bathroom, but one night I was just pooped and ripped it off and placed on the bar.   I picked up Honey Bunny  and while carrying her past the bar she pointed and said, "I want the Dora head."   What?!!?   What the heck is a Dora head?   Looking at the bar I see my hair piece.   I laughed so hard!   Below is a picture...you tell me....is my hair piece the Dora head? 
I am digging what Boots is doing in the background.  Really, I have a lot going on here with Elmo, Dora head, Dora, alphabet mat and my shoe...  :)

Love,
Michele

No comments: