Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Milk Earrings

I first want to state some good news!   Love Boy went to doctor on Friday and his numbers were 130K!!!   We are not out of the water just yet for they are still low, but we are getting there.   I felt his numbers were up and I am so glad.   I hope they stay up there and get a little higher!

Now, about my milk earrings.    I have this pair of earrings (attached a picture) that I bought to go with a specific shirt that had white beads on it.   The very first time I wore those earrings, Honey Bunny asked me why I have milk in my earrings?  :)   I loved those earrings from that point on and I call them my milk earrings.

I have been trying to make a point to have lunch with Honey Bunny one day a week.   Today was that day and I wore my milk earrings.   I sit at the table with the kids and the little boy behind me looks and asks, "Why do you have milk in there?"   He thought I had milk in my earrings too!   The minds of 3 year olds...

Love,
Michele

No comments: